First phase of the public offering successfully completed by take-up of 86.91% under a capital increase in cash with irreducible allocation rights.
Launch of the accelerated private placement of the scrips.
- Montea launched a public offering in Belgium on 22 February 2019 for subscription to 2,847,708 new shares in the framework of a capital increase in cash with irreducible allocation rights for a maximum amount of EUR 160,041,189.60
- The issue price was fixed at EUR 56.20 per new share
- Subscription ratio: 9 irreducible allocation rights entitle to subscribe to 2 new shares
- Subscription to 86.91% of the new shares (2,475,072 shares) by exercise of the irreducible allocation rights
- Accelerated private placement of 1,676,868 scrips is to be launched immediately after publication of this press release
- The results of the sale of the scrips, the final results of the capital increase and the amount that will go to the holders of the non-exercised irreducible allocation rights where appropriate will be announced by press release on 1 March 2019
- On 1 March 2019, Montea requested that trading of the share on the regulated markets of Euronext Brussels and Euronext Paris be suspended until the final results of the capital increase are announced