- On 14 September 2017, Montea launched a public offering for a subscription to 1,658,647 new shares maximum under an increase of capital in cash within the authorised capital with irreducible allocation rights for a maximum amount of EUR 68,004,527
- The issue price was fixed at EUR 41 per new share
- Subscription ratio: 6 irreducible allocation rights entitle the holder to subscribe to 1 new share
- Subscription to 90.9% of the new shares (1,508,040 shares) by exercising irreducible allocation rights
- Subscription to 150,607 new shares by exercising scrips
- Net income from non-exercised irreducible allocation rights amounts to EUR 0.68 per coupon no. 17
- Finalisation of the increase of capital, payment of the subscription price and delivery of the new shares planned for 26 September 2017
- Admission of the new shares for trading on Euronext Brussels and Euronext Paris planned for 26 September 2017
Aalst, 22 September 2017 (1:15 pm) – Montea Comm. VA announced that, following the public offering to subscribe to the increase of capital and the successful private placement of the scrips, the current shareholders and new investors have now undertaken to subscribe to 100% of the public offering.
Today, 22 September 2017, the 903,644 non-exercised irreducible allocation rights (scrips) were offered for sale to institutional investors via an accelerated private placement procedure for scrips. Investors who purchase these scrips have irrevocably undertaken to exercise the scrips and to subscribe for 150,607 new shares at a subscription price of EUR 41 per share. The gross income from the offer thus amounts to the targeted maximum of EUR 68,004,527. The net income from the offer amounts to approximately EUR 67 million (after deduction of estimated costs and expenses).
Els Vervaecke, CFO: “The Board of Directors and management are delighted that this operation has gone through successfully. We would like to thank our current and new shareholders for the trust and confidence they have shown in us.”
The net income (minus certain costs) for the holders of non-exercised irreducible allocation rights amounts to EUR 0.68 per coupon no. 17. This amount will in principle be available and paid out as of 27 September 2017. If the net result is less than EUR 0.01 per scrip, it will not be paid to the holders of the non-exercised irreducible allocation rights but it will be transferred to Montea.
The payment of the subscription price, the determination of the increase of capital and listing of the new shares on Euronext Brussels and Euronext Paris are expected to take place on 26 September 2017. After this operation, the number of Montea shares in circulation will increase from 9,951,884 to 11,610,531.
ING Belgium and KBC Securities are acting as Joint Global Coordinators and Joint Bookrunners.
This press release does not constitute an offer to sell securities nor an invitation to make an offer to purchase securities of Montea Comm. VA, and no securities shall be sold in any jurisdiction where such an offer, invitation or sale would be illegal without the prior registration or approval under the financial legislation of such jurisdiction. This notification is not an offer to sell securities in the United States, Canada, Australia or Japan. The securities are not and shall not be registered under the US Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and may not be offered or sold in the United States without registration or an applicable exemption of registration pursuant thereto.
No press release or information on the increase of capital of Montea Comm. VA may be disseminated to the public in jurisdictions other than Belgium where prior registration or approval is required to such end. No steps have been or will be taken concerning the offering of Irreducible Allocation Rights, scrips or shares outside Belgium and France in any jurisdiction where such steps would be required. The issue, exercise or sale of Irreducible Allocation Rights or scrips is subject to special legal or regulatory restrictions in certain jurisdictions. Montea Comm. VA shall not be held liable if such restrictions are violated by any person. This press release is no issue document or prospectus relating to the offering of securities by Montea Comm. VA.