With own barge terminal
At Blue Gate Antwerp, Montea is developing a top-notch location for innovative and eco-conscious companies. Petroleum South was once the heart of the petroleum industry in Antwerp. Today, the site has been cleaned up and it is ready for the future. Blue Gate Antwerp, a leading public-private project, is a climate neutral business park reserved for innovative companies with a sustainable ambition: linear growth through circular operations.
Smart distribution hub at Belgium’s first eco-effective logistics park
Thanks to the unique location, directly on the Schelde river, and amidst a hub of railroads, roads and bicycle paths, transport has never been more efficient. Both for your goods and your employees!
- Hotspot for city distribution
- Multi-modal gateway to Europe
- Water-bound logistics
- Loading docks directly on the Schelde
- Gateway to Europe: Antwerp harbour, Brussels, Liège, Germany, Switzerland and France
- Close to highways E17, E19, E34, E313 and A12
- Convenient location for public transport and bicycling, for your employees
Blue Gate Antwerp is Belgium’s first eco-effective, water-based business park and will be the benchmark for innovative logistics real estate with minimum environmental impact and maximum social value.
Sustainability is core: designed for the future
- Circular chain: re-using each other’s surplus and waste streams
- Intense cooperation with other Blue Gate residents
- Sustainable modes of transport
- Efficient use of available space
- Innovative & responsible buildings
- Minimal environmental impact
- Maximum social value
- Photovoltaic installation of more than 2.5 MWp
- Connected to a thermal grid
- Re-use and upgrade of a former brownfield
- City-farming included