WE ARE LOOKING FOR A BUSINESS CONTROLLER (M/F)
MONTEA is a developing investor in logistics real estate in Belgium, the Netherlands, France and recently also Germany. The headquarters are established in Belgium (Aalst) and there also offices in the Netherlands (Tilburg) and France (Paris). Montea employs 30 people and has been listed on the NYSE Euronext Brussels (MONT) and Paris (MONTP) for 13 years.
The entire Montea (Finance) team is made up of people who want to get the best out of themselves, move forward and learn every day. To strengthen the team of controllers, Montea is looking for a motivated ‘Business Controller’ with a special passion for reporting and the follow-up of the real estate portfolio.
- Implementation & testing of a reporting, budget & business intelligence (BI) tool.
- Preparation of the multi-annual budget and quarterly forecasts, including variance analyses.
- Preparation of reports: annual report, financial press releases, management reports.
- Day-to-day follow-up of the existing real estate and customer portfolio:
- Contact for customers, including visits to the financial department of new customers.
- Financial follow-up of the lease contracts, including monitoring of outgoing invoices.
- Advance property tax, including recuperation requests.
- Bank & parent guarantees.
- Organisation and follow-up of 2-weekly consultation moments between the finance, property management, development and commercial department in Belgium, the Netherlands and France.
- Preparation and follow-up of the quarterly valuation process with the external appraiser.
- Three-monthly audits during the close process regarding all real estate-related items: rental income, solar panels, reinvoicing, valuations, etc.
- Ad hoc projects.
- You have a master's diploma and at least 5 years of relevant professional experience. Audit experience, knowledge of real estate, IFRS and BI systems are a bonus.
- You are a Dutch speaker and speak excellent English and French.
- You are very analytical, flexible, proactive, problem-solving and prepared to get stuck in.
- You are punctual and precise.
- You exude enthusiasm and are entrepreneurial.
- You take responsibility.
- An interesting challenge in a rapidly growing, listed company active in Belgium, the Netherlands, France and Germany.
- Contract for an indefinite period with competitive salary.
- Big and interesting real estate projects.
- Young and dynamic team.
CONTACT: Jan Van Doorslaer – email@example.com – 0032 477 71 98 13