- On 14 September 2017, Montea launched a public offering for a subscription to 1,658,647 new shares maximum under an increase of capital in cash within the authorised capital with irreducible allocation rights for a maximum amount of EUR 68,004,527
- The issue price was fixed at EUR 41 per new share
- Subscription ratio: 6 irreducible allocation rights entitle the holder to subscribe to 1 new share
- Subscription to 90.9% of the new shares (1,508,040 shares) by exercising irreducible allocation rights
- Accelerated private placement of 903,644 scrips that will take place on 22/09/2017
- The results of the sale of the scrips, the final results of the increase of capital and the amount that would go to the holders of the non-exercised irreducible allocation rights will be announced on 22 September 2017 through a press release
- Montea has asked to suspend the trading in shares on the regulated markets Euronext Brussels and Euronext Paris on 22 September 2017 until the final results of the increase of capital are announced.
Aalst, 22 September 2017 (12:30) – Montea Comm. VA announces that, with regard to its public offering to subscribe to 1,658,647 new shares maximum at a price of EUR 41 per share, it has received subscriptions for 1.508.040 new shares through the exercise of irreducible allocation rights (6 irreducible allocation rights entitle the holder to subscribe to 1 new share). This represents a take-up of 90.9% of the maximum offer amount of EUR 68,004,527.
The subscription period with irreducible allocation rights ended on Thursday, 21 September 2017. The 903,644 irreducible allocation rights that were not exercised during the subscription period will be offered in the form of scrips through an accelerated private placement reserved for institutional investors, to take place on 22 September 2017.
The buyers of these scrips can subscribe to the new shares still available and thus commit themselves irrevocably under the same conditions as during the subscription period with irreducible allocation right: 1 new share at EUR 41 per share against 6 irreducible allocation rights in the form of scrips. The net results of the sale of scripts will be made available by Montea, after deduction of the costs, to the holders of Coupon No. 17 who have not exercised or transferred their irrevocable allocation rights during the subscription period and are paid to them upon issue of Coupon No. 17 from September 29, 2017. If the net result is less than EUR 0.01 per scrip, it will not be paid to the holders of the non-exercised irreducible allocation rights but it will be transferred to Montea.
Trading of the shares in Montea on the regulated market of Euronext Brussels and Euronext Paris is suspended at Montea’s request on September22, 2017 from the opening of the stock exchange until the results of the accelerated private placement of the scrips are announced through a press release (including the results of the private placement of the scrips). The press release will be published later on the Montea website and through the press.
The results of the sale of scrips and the final results of the public offering will be announced through a press release, in principle on Friday, 22 September 2017.
This press release does not constitute an offer to sell securities nor an invitation to make an offer to purchase securities of Montea Comm. VA and no securities shall be sold in any jurisdiction where such an offer, invitation or sale would be illegal without the prior registration or approval under the financial legislation of such jurisdiction. This notification is not an offer to sell securities in the United States, Canada, Australia or Japan. The securities are not and shall not be registered under the US Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and may not be offered or sold in the United States without registration or an applicable exemption of registration pursuant thereto.
No press release or information on the increase of capital of Montea Comm. VA may be disseminated to the public in jurisdictions other than Belgium where prior registration or approval is required to such end. No steps have been or will be taken concerning the offering of Irreducible Allocation Rights, scrips or shares outside Belgium and France in any jurisdiction where such steps would be required. The issue, exercise or sale of Irreducible Allocation Rights or scrips is subject to special legal or regulatory restrictions in certain jurisdictions. Montea Comm. VA shall not be held liable if such restrictions are violated by any person. This press release is no issue document or prospectus relating to the offering of securities by Montea Comm. VA.